ayyy thanks (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
hockey giveaway !!!!!!!!!
since my main blog turned a year old recently and i just reached 400 followers i decided to have a hockey giveaway so woo hoo!!! i have a lot of jerseys, shirsheys, hats whatever but i wear them a lot and cant bear to give them away since im a hoarder so i figured why not let yall have some brand new stuff and choose whatcha want ?? i have been saving up to do this giveaway since i got 100 followers, so i hope youre all pleased!! good luck
- reblogs and likes count (reblog as much as u want)
- must be following me
- ask box must be open
- you can enter as many times as you like
- no giveaway blogs please
- if the winner does not respond within 24 hours, another will be chosen
- the winner will receive a shirshey of choice from the nhl store, plus $100 spending money to be used at shop.nhl.com.
- also you will receive a dumb little note from me saying who knows what
- added bonus the winner has the option of receiving my copies of goon, slapshot, mighty ducks, and miracle!! they are all opened obviously but are in great condition. the only movie i have that isnt in good condition is mighty ducks 2 which is not included
- you must be comfortable giving me your address so i can ship it
- the cost of shipping will be covered!!!
- unfortunately, i can only ship to canada and us, since i dont have any experience with shipping overseas. sorry :(
- i will be using a random generator to pick the winner (random.org)
- also if the winner would prefer not to be published, then i will let everyone know that the winners been messaged
- giveaway ends october 30th 10:00 PM, EST, which is a little over a month from now (sept 14)
thank u 2 all my followers for putting up w me and my dumb jokes and trash talk and also thanks for all the ego boosts every time i post a selfie love yall so much and if u guys have any questions or wanna send me anon hate message me :))))))
I PRESSED PLAY JUST AS I WAS TAKING A DRINK AND DIET COKE JUST SHOT OUT MY NOSE. I FEEL LIKE I JUST VOMITED
there are so many layers of humor to appreciate here
the disruption of pleasant relaxing music
the word “sail” being yelled slightly off-beat as if the person filming was planning this and got a little eager
the small child’s laughter in the background
the pianist whispering “shit” to himself as if he only dropped an m&m or something
the foot appearing seemingly out of nowhere
the dedicated pianist falling down with his piano
it’s all so beautiful
Have to reblog!
>_> is this zach
awh yeaa :)
hockey + text posts (part 2)
The one guy that deserved a goal tonight was Galchenyuk or probably Gallagher.
- TSN Radio announcers (via theold29er)
pricey signing the camera
Ben Scrivens raising awareness for mental health. He’ll wear a total of 4 different ‘mental health awareness’ masks this season.
DAVEY DESHARNAIS GOOD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOU SHOOT THE PUCK YOU SEE